Monday, October 17, 2011

The funnest thing to do..

Did I forget to mention I dress my rabbits up? Well, I do. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people that goes all out and buys designer clothes for their pets. All though my rabbits do have a more intricate wardrobe than some people I know. I pick up dog clothes from the dollar store or when some are on sale. I've never spent more than five dollars on one item. Except that time I insisted Buster needed a red leather spiked collar..then she turned out to be a girl.
Anyways, Halloween is no exception for me to dress them up. Last year Buster was a bumble bee (with wings and the whole deal) and Spotz was a lobster. I got thier costumes for around three dollars a piece, originally sixteen dollars at PetSmart. I decided while I have a few minutes in between classes I would go to PetSmart's website and look at a few costumes. I have to buy "dog costumes" because they don't sell "rabbit costumes", but they fit just the same.
Now that I'm older I don't find to much excitement in dressing up for Halloween. Dressing up my rabbits is excitement enough.
Ahahaha. I've decided that I HAVE to get this costume for Spotz. It's the cutest, funniest costume I've came across. Now I haven't came across one for Buster on the website. There isn't a wide selection of ones for girl pets out there.
I'm definitely going to go to PetSmart within the next few days to purchase that basketball player costume and I'm sure I'll find one for Buster. I'll be posting pics of them in there costumes next time.

1 comment:

  1. I support the costume only if it was a basketball player like the one pictured above haha

    ReplyDelete